Targeted drug development increasingly relies upon diagnostic solutions to enable the delivery of novel therapies to patients in need. So the promise of precision medicine can be widely realized, you can depend on the 5th Liquid Biopsy for Precision Oncology Summit to unite leading innovative organizations working to accelerate the translation of commercially viable therapeutics on a global scale.
Bringing together the entire value-chain of precision drug development decision makers, connect and collaborate to overcome end-to-end challenges currently putting pressure on potential progression within the field.
Join us in February 2021 for this newly digitized meeting to communicate your latest innovative advances, generate leads and forge long lasting meaningful connections with industry, regulatory agencies and leading academic professionals alike.
Need more reasons to join? Here’s 5:
- Showcase your expertise and thought leadership through interactive panel discussions and Q&As
- Shine a spotlight on the clinical utility of your company’s assets by delivering a data-rich presentation to this KOL community
- Create new connections and cement existing relationships with fellow precision medicine pioneers
- Position yourself as the go-to provider in this high growth industry
- Understand what tailored solutions this industry is calling for – We will work with you to position you for commercial success
Guardant Heath, Foundation Medicine, Natera, NeoGenomics Laboratories & Epic Sciences are committed. To maintain an industry-led focus, we have limited partnership opportunities left.
Get in touch now to find out more about the bespoke options we can help support your commercial objectives in 2021.
Contact: Sam Sarwar, Director of Engage
Tel: +(1) 415 735 3289 or +(1) 617 455 4188
We endeavor to get back to all emails within 48 hours. We look forward to hearing from you.