Virtual Event Information
Our custom-built digital event platform makes the entire 6th Liquid Biopsy for Precision Oncology Summit easily accessible wherever you are.
As well as accessing the exclusive content, you can still ask speakers your questions, take part in group discussions and connect with other attendees, just as you would at a physical conference!
Joining 6th Liquid Biopsy for Precision Oncology Summit from Outside PT?
As a global meeting, we know that the time of our meeting won't work for everyone across the globe. To allow everyone to participate in this exciting meeting we have tailor made this event to suit everyone by:
- Sharing all presentations & slide decks to our attendees post event (subject to speaker permissions). Meaning, no matter your time-zone, you can access all the important information!
- Sharing the timed schedule ahead of time. This means you can plan your day and be there for those key sessions you do not want to miss - check out the times here.
- Enabling you to direct message with speakers and attendees - if you have a burning question for your peers, you can message them using our chat function, ensuring you get the answers you need.
- We will send you a unique link in the run up to the event
- Register here to secure your digital meeting pass
- Follow the link to set up your delegate profile in a few simple steps
- Enjoy the meeting!
Full Platform Demo:
Digital Offering for Sponsors:
Increased Brand Exposure: Showcase your expertise and services to a highly engaged audience with branding throughout the platform and a dedicated digital marketing campaign
Virtual Booth: Present your products in one easily accessible place where attendees can meet company representatives
Engage with the Industry: Network seamlessly with senior decision makers working in the space who need innovative solutions to progress their research